SIPPclub has a strong customer focus: our customers are members of SIPPclub and they are our most valuable asset
Our aim is to ensure our customers receive a user-friendly, robust, reliable and great value service
As a part of our overall strategy, we're fully committed to treating our customers fairly. As such we endeavour to meet their expectations of high quality service in the following ways:
- Given the nature of the opportunities we feature, we work hard to ensure that product and risk information of all the opportunities we present to members is clear and prominent at all times.
- We make it very clear at every stage of the process that each member should seek independent professional and financial advice from their existing contacts prior to making an investment. Where they don't have such contacts, we offer them an introduction to relevant firms we have checked and which we are satisfied will provide the appropriate level of care and diligence. This ensures our members have the chance to be fully aware of the advantages and disadvantages of any opportunity in which they may be interested, prior to making an investment.
- We continually aim to understand the needs of our customers, to keep them fully informed in a clear and fair manner that is unambiguous and not misleading. We endeavour to ensure they understand and are reminded of the risks associated with the products we promote.
- We provide valuable information and education to help our customers understand more fully their requirements. This includes introducing them to relevant organisations and individuals to increase their knowledge and expertise. We strive to provide an uninterrupted service that's available, where possible, outside of normal working hours.
- We respond in a timely manner to our customers’ and prospective customers’ questions and queries and promptly address any issues or concerns. All customer complaints are dealt with and escalated as appropriate and as required by us in order to meet our obligations to them.
- We aim to provide customers with a 'fair deal' in terms of the products we promote: a wide range of interesting lending and investment opportunities; relevant education of a high quality; excellent customer service.
We appreciate treating customers fairly and customer service is about more than just being polite. It means having: highly competent and well trained staff; appropriately targeted marketing; fair margining; practices that are fair and reliable; accurate and clear information.
All individuals in SIPPclub are united by a single commitment to provide customers with an outstanding level of service. The fair treatment of customers is fundamental to our corporate culture. Honesty and transparency are two of our key values. Correspondence with customers is always clear and fair, and never misleading. We understand the products we promote and how they are best suited to our customers.
We have key 'treating customers fairly' performance indicators based on the Financial Conduct Authority's 'treating customers fairly' principles.
We welcome feedback from our customers, and if they ever feel that we have not lived up to our own high standards they are encouraged to let us know, either via our customer support contact points or by formal complaint to our compliance department:
Phone: 0845 056 8734
Email: help @sippclub.com
Last Updated: 4 December 2012
Please Share This
If you’ve found this page of interest, please would you kindly send a link to it to your friends and colleagues using the buttons below. You’ll be helping us out, and they might like it too. Thanks, it's much appreciated.
AJ Bell Is Often The Best Value SIPP For Stockmarket Assets
Over time, charges can wipe out a huge part of your fund. We like AJ Bell because there are no set-up costs. If you hold passive funds, which is our preference, or shares, investment trusts, EFTs, gilts or bonds, you pay one small fixed fee no matter how large your fund. And when you come to draw your benefits either as occasional drawdown or UFPLS payments, there's a small charge for the whole year no matter how many times you access your money (many SIPP and SSAS providers charge more than this for each payment). However, you should always compare charges in detail, because AJ Bell could be more expensive than other providers, depending on the type of stockmarket assets you hold.
Get Valuable SIPP And SSAS Insights Emailed Directly To Your Inbox Every Monday
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.