All About Pension-Led Funding
Pension-Led Funding Case Studies
Pension-Led Funding Is A Real Alternative To Traditional Lending For Businesses And Franchises
The most challenging issue for business owners and directors currently seeking funding is the ability to source the most appropriate finance without losing total control of their businesses. Pension-led funding offers a viable alternative. Watch the movie below to see how it's done.
There Are Many Benefits Of Pension-Led Funding
Here are the main benefits for both businesses and franchises:
- More cost effective than bank funding
- Fees paid to your own pension at a rate determined by you
- No credit checking or underwriting
- No personal security, charge on house or reporting to the bank
- Facility managed by you and your trustees with no third party intervention
- No limitation on what the funding is used for
- Re-gain greater control of the company finance
- Monetises intellectual property
- Protects your company identity
- Option for future financing
- Introduces new capital into your company
- Reduces the need for loans, overdrafts and debentures
- Eliminates the requirement for personal guarantees
- Provides credit protection for assets within the pension trust
- Provides possible tax savings and future tax efficiencies
- Provides potential for significant pension enhancement
- Raises capital for any reason like MBOs, Business Development or Business Acquisition
Discover How To Profit From Pension-Led Funding
Full information on pension-led funding is available to SIPPclub Members only. It's set out in detail in our Members Area. To learn more about pension-led funding, please select one of the buttons below, so you can see how it can benefit your business.
Please Share This
If you’ve found this page of interest, please would you kindly send a link to it to your friends and colleagues using the buttons below. You’ll be helping us out, and they might like it too. Thanks, it's much appreciated.
AJ Bell Is Often The Best Value SIPP For Stockmarket Assets
Over time, charges can wipe out a huge part of your fund. We like AJ Bell because there are no set-up costs. If you hold passive funds, which is our preference, or shares, investment trusts, EFTs, gilts or bonds, you pay one small fixed fee no matter how large your fund. And when you come to draw your benefits either as occasional drawdown or UFPLS payments, there's a small charge for the whole year no matter how many times you access your money (many SIPP and SSAS providers charge more than this for each payment). However, you should always compare charges in detail, because AJ Bell could be more expensive than other providers, depending on the type of stockmarket assets you hold.
Get Valuable SIPP And SSAS Insights Emailed Directly To Your Inbox Every Monday
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.