The life habits of millionaires are surprisingly similar, so if you’d like to become a millionaire or simply achieve financial independence, check out their secrets for success below
Top 10 Millionaire Life Habits That You Should Copy
Actually, Is Being A Millionaire Enough? Check Out These Billionaires
Forbes has been reporting about the richest people on the planet for decades. Between 2016 and 2017, Amazon’s Jeff Bezos had the best year of any person on the planet, adding $27.6 billion to his fortune. He’s moved into the top three billionaires in the world for the first time. Can you guess who's at number 2 and number 1? To find out, click the image below to watch a very short video of the 10 richest people on earth.
To check out all the billionaires in the world in 2017, here’s a complete list.
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?
If the answer, as in the song, is “I Do”, it’s worth getting to grips the habits of millionaires. Applying them in your life could speed you to financial independence.
As it happens, many of these millionaire habits are not particularly glamorous, but they do appear to be essential for the long term success of entrepreneurs and investors. They tend to fall in categories such as: hard work, persistence, passion, acquiring self-knowledge, associating with the right people, and staying healthy.
Important Millionaire Statistics To Consider
- 88 per cent of the rich devote 30 minutes or more each day to self-education or self-improvement.
- 76 per cent of the rich aerobically exercise for 30 minutes or more, every day.
- 86 per cent of the rich who liked what they did for work made $3.4 million in 32 years.
- 7 per cent who loved what they did made $7.4 million in 12 years.
- 92 per cent of rich say good luck had nothing at all to do with their wealth. They just never gave up.
- 88 per cent of millionaires believe relationships are critical to financial success.
- 94 per cent of wealthy individuals read current events every day.
- 88 per cent of the rich people say that saving money was incredibly important to their success.
- 93 per cent of the self-made millionaires attributed their wealth to their mentors’ help.
- 86 per cent of wealthy, successful people associate with other success-minded people.
- 79 per cent of the rich read educational, career-related material.
In other words, it’s not a simple idea or plain old luck that leads to success. Building wealth and becoming financially independent is much more about the daily habits and practices you adopt that will pay the best dividends in the long run.
Top 10 Millionaire Life Habits You Should Copy
Please Share This
If you’ve found this page of interest, please would you kindly send a link to it to your friends and colleagues using the buttons below. You’ll be helping us out, and they might like it too. Thanks, it's much appreciated.
How To Earn 13 Per Cent On Your Money Now
It's Back, But Not For Long, So Check It Out Now!
Get Valuable SIPP And SSAS Insights Emailed Directly To Your Inbox Every Monday
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.