How SIPPclub Could Help You Make More Money For A Comfortable Retirement
If You Want To Make More Money In Your SIPP Or SSAS, You’re In The Right Place!
If You Don’t Have A SIPP Or SSAS And You'd Like One, You’re Also In The Right Place!
Here's The Deal
Whilst the stockmarket offers many benefits, there are four massive areas outside of it that provide some really high earning opportunities, often at lower risk:
- INVEST: Earn 10 per cent or more by putting your pension money into ready-made 'hands off' packaged investments, backed by the security of property.
- LEND: 'Be the bank' and lend your pension fund to individuals and businesses, earning tax free interest of 10 per cent or more for your pension.
- BUSINESS: Transfer money from your pension into your business to fund your business growth, and in return, receive tax free payments from your business to boost your pension.
- PROPERTY: Use your pension fund to buy commercial property either for your business or for investment, to generate both tax free rental income and tax free property growth for your pension.
SIPPclub Can Help You In Two Ways
1. Get Valuable SIPP And SSAS Insights Emailed Directly To Your Inbox Every Monday
2. Join SIPPclub. It's Free!
As a member of SIPPclub, you'll receive valuable information and insight into how a SIPP and a SSAS can be used outside of the stockmarket, and how to extract the best value from cash investments.
Providing they meet our exacting standards, we maintain an exclusive panel of the UK's leading specialists and investment product providers in every one of the above areas, and more areas besides.
Our service is free because we're paid by some of the specialists and product providers we include on our panel. Whether we include them or not is never influenced by whether we're paid. We have a simple philosophy. If we feel they add value to our members, we include them.
SIPPclub’s mission is to help improve your knowledge, maximise the value of your investments and ultimately have you regard SIPPclub as a trusted financial friend.
Sound interesting? Then click the button below and join SIPPclub.
What Other People Say About SIPPclub
Colin Phelan, SIPPclub Member
Wilbur Pires, SIPPclub Member
- “We have been able to gain consistent above market returns on our pension fund.”
Simon Gillate, SIPPclub Member
- “I realised I could invest in property projects, and earn at least double the returns I was getting.”
Carol McEvoy, SIPP Lender and Borrower
- “It’s very satisfying when we receive our monthly SIPP statement and see real, sustained growth of our pension fund.”
David Baxter, Property Professional
- “SIPP money has enabled us to grow internationally.”
- “To date we have raised over £400,000 of finance from SIPPs, which has been a key driver in the rapid growth of the company."
About Brian Bennis
After building several successful financial services businesses over 35 years, he’s refocused on what he loves most: helping people becoming financially free in retirement through proper pension planning.
You’ll find his approach to making money is effective. He’s developed it over many years, and it’s enabled him to help many people enjoy financial independence in their retirement.
More specifically, he uses the perfect blend of data driven information (investment analysis, academic research and case studies) and knowledge from a wide range of experts to help more people make the best use of their money.
If you want to learn some of the tactics Brian reveals, all you have to do is sign up for the weekly newsletters in the blue box above.
As SIPPclub neither advises on, nor arranges, nor recommends specific investments or strategies, we're unable to say whether a SIPP or SSAS or any investment within it is right for you. Ultimately, it’s your money and your decision, and you should only proceed once you're satisfied you've undertaken sufficient due diligence. If you need advice, you should speak to your trusted adviser, or you could find a local adviser from Unbiased.co.uk. Alternatively, we'd be pleased to introduce to a suitably qualified independent financial adviser.
Please read our full Terms which includes criteria for SIPPclub membership.